*This product is a DIGITAL FILE/INSTANT DOWNLOAD only. No physical products will be shipped to you. You will receive a supply list with with all recommended products/materials for use with this program.
- No prep! No excuses! Just play for 20 minutes a day.
- Handwriting activities cross multiple curricular subjects and follow the National Standards by grade level (Pre-K through Grade 2).
- Suitable for both lefties, special needs students & any child who needs a hands-on approach to learning.
- Over 20 PLAY PLANS (digital download) to show you exactly how to use and play with our recommended materials to achieve results.
- Ready-to-print HANDWRITING CARDS with guide points for proper directionality and formation (uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers 0-9, and pre-writing).
- A comprehensive PARENT/TEACHER PLAN with program support, a description of the developmental/therapeutic benefits of the products and materials inside your kit and an overview of the curriculum standards for your child's grade level.
- A ready-to print CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION your child can feel proud of. You can also submit a copy of the certificate to your school district as part of your progress portfolio.
What makes our handwriting curriculum unique?
Our handwriting curriculum is engaging, kid-friendly and teacher approved. The best part? You'll receive a supply list with a complete set of handwriting activities (Plan Plans) for a guided play routine.
Each Play Plan activity is grade/level specific and directly aligns with the National Standards for either Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, 1st or 2nd Grade.
We highly recommend taking the time to print and laminate your play plans (and any other digital learning materials you may receive) for durability and for use with our dry-erase scented markers and other sensory materials.